Global Citizenship Archived Reports
2016 Global Citizenship Report
2015 Global Citizenship Report
2012/2013 Global Citizenship Report
- Occupational injury and disease rate decreased by 12.5 percent (2012 vs 2013).
- Lost time rate decreased by 11.4 percent (2012 vs 2013).
- 40 percent of our sites achieved reductions in total water withdrawn.
- 44 percent of our sites achieved reductions in total CO2 emissions.
- 95 percent of our sites recycled their waste and 32 percent sent zero waste to landfills.
- 11,272 volunteers participated in around 475 community involvement activities. Main areas of focus included health and wellness, education, disaster, and hunger.
- Over 96 percent of indirect labor employees have received Code of Business Conduct and Ethics training. Completed CSER assessments for 98 percent of preferred suppliers. 75 percent of new suppliers were screened using environmental, human rights, labor practices, and impact on society criteria.