Join the automotive revolution with advanced connectivity and mobility solutions
From a diagnostic dongle that explains why your check engine light is on to collision avoidance systems that put on the brakes when they detect an imminent crash, breakthroughs in automotive solutions are dramatically changing the driving experience. Soon, in-vehicle services and automated driving capabilities won’t be just for the luxury vehicle crowd. Intelligent, connected solutions will be standard in every vehicle, improving safety, increasing efficiency, reducing fuel consumption and enhancing the way we experience the road. These possibilities present enormous opportunities for today’s automakers.
By 2020, 90% of vehicles will include intelligent connectivity features, creating a potential $200 billion economic impact by 2025.
Gain competitive edge while delighting drivers everywhere
The brave new world of the intelligent car is not without its challenges. Automakers must upgrade traditional models while staying on top of emerging technologies that improve the driver experience. In this dynamic, fast-moving marketplace, you need a partner that can help you build innovative solutions that address new regulations, competitive pressures, and consumer demands. Flex embraces and empowers these industry dynamics, from next-generation automotive electronics to autonomous vehicles and new mobility services.
Leveraging Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions, Flex has partnered with industry leaders and startups to bring innovative solutions to market fast:
Flex is leading the way in the automotive revolution:
- 2017 Automotive News PACE Award Finalist
- Ford World Excellence Award (two years in a row)
- 2016 Technology Innovation Award from China Automobile & Parts Industry Development & Innovation Awards
Leverage Flex’s expertise to usher in a new era of transportation
The next step in how the world experiences mobility has arrived. Flex is accelerating the transition to autonomous driving by applying our Sketch-to-Scale™ approach across the entire automotive ecosystem.
- Smart components for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Video Radar Decision Units (VRDUs)
Connectivity is at the heart of the new generation of intelligent mobility. Flex offers a comprehensive portfolio of connected car technologies. With deep experience in connected technologies in the connected home, wearables, connected healthcare devices and automotive, Flex is enabling the connected car of the future.
- Infotainment systems
- V2X and telematics solutions
- Media connections
Clean technologies are a necessity in this ever-evolving world of conscientious consumers and increased regulations. Embrace these changes with a range of solutions that help improve fuel economy, enhance power transfer and refine power storage for recycled energy.
- Power distribution and conversion
- Active grille shutter actuators
Vehicle electrification is the fast-moving transition from mechanical parts to electronic solutions. Satisfy the growing demand for efficient and technology-enabled automobiles with a range of innovative solutions, from LED lighting to wire harnesses and mirror controls.
- Overhead consoles
- LED driver modules
- Mirror actuators
Design the connected car of the future with smart technologies
Speed the development and commercialization of your next disruptive automotive solution with Flex’s core technologies and diverse cross-industry expertise.
- Human machine interface (HMI) for an in-car entertainment system that enables passengers to safely interact with voice and touch
- Smart software to support onboard and cloud-based services
- Connectivity to enable communication with personal devices, other vehicles and external infrastructure
- Advanced interior and exterior LED lighting systems
- Intelligent enclosures that protect and help dissipate heat
- State-of-the-art wearable device integration
Contact us to discover how you can partner with Flex to revolutionize the automotive industry with solutions that meet new regulations and satisfy consumer demand for safety, connectivity and fuel economy.